Shorter learning curve and quicker implementation
A clear workflow with an intuitive Microsoft UI enables you to start working quickly. Whether you are an experienced
engineer or a complete novice, ZW3D CAM can be mastered with a pretty short learning curve.
Intelligent & reliable 2X milling
• Hole & 2 Axis Tactic can define features and generate manufacturable tool paths automatically, cutting programming time by 70%.
• ZW3D 2 Axis delivers the necessary of tools for easy control over all aspects of 2X milling. You can easily and flexibly generate toolpaths on 2D geometry, surfaces or features.
Highly efficient roughing strategies
• Volumill for ZW3D can help you to generate optimized toolpaths with 50%-80% machining cycle time saved.
• Plus, it can use full depth of cutter, sparing your cutting tool costs up to 75%.
Productive 3X milling
• More than 40 types of machining operations are included in ZW3D to facilitate efficient roughing, smoothing finishing and productive high speed machining, assisting you to deal with all kinds of work at ease.
• Easy to get the desired toolpaths on not only Nurbs but also STL geometry, even undercut toolpath on both of them.
Higher-value 4&5 axis
• The 5X milling module provides a complete solution for indexing and 4&5 simultaneous machining, and it’s also able to work with STL file.
• Comprehensive functionalities, like swarf, drive curve, drive surface, flow cut, side cut, point control and 3x toolpath convert into 5axis, are provided to extend machining capabilities for different scenarios.
• Turning provides outside and inside roughing, finishing, grooving, threading, facing and drilling to deal with most types of turned parts.
• Wireframes, surfaces and solid features can be recognized. Turning cycles are supported.
Flexible tool path editor
• With tool path editor, you can get better tool paths and improved machining efficiency without tedious adjustments of parameter settings and continuous re-calculation of tool paths.
• Edit entire or partial tool paths with tools like Trim, Re-order, Re-link, Extend & Transform.
Numerous options are delivered to ensure feasible, reliable and safe machining.
• The solid verify tool simulates the actual machining process and analyses the excess materials, leading to reliable and efficient machining.
• The analysis function helps programmers to detect collisions and gouges between tools and stock, table, clamps etc.
• The accurate calculation of the minimum tool hang length ensures the safety of your machining.
ZW3D Post provides advanced post-processing capabilities for converting cutter location data (APT-CL) into machine specific code (GM code) required by CNC machines.
• Supports all classes of 3-5 axis milling machines.
• State-of-the-art technology using Windows GUI.
ZW3D™ is affordable & reliable CAD CAM software for 3D modeling, mold design, and machining which brings customers endless benefits such as reduced costs, optimized design workflow and improved efficiency.
PACISOFT là nhà cung cấp các sản phẩm và dịch vụ CNTT được đánh giá có tốc độ phát triển nhanh tại Việt Nam. Khởi đầu tại Tp Hồ Chí Minh năm 2010 và mở rộng đến Đà Nẵng, Hà Nội và các khu vực lân cận phục vụ đến các tỉnh, thành phố lớn khác trên khắp Việt Nam.